Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to Ecuador
  1. Sort by

  1. ... Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 11/01/2019

  2. President elect Trump promised to end DACA on his first day in office, which is January 20. What that means is that you won't be able to work any longer, legally. DREAMERs, to which you...

    9 Answers · Politics & Government · 31/12/2016

  3. ...that, they are thrown in prison, then deported with permanent bar. Ecuador won't let you in, and will bar you permanently for suspected visa...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 28/07/2016

  4. if her passport is valid she is good to go ... the green is only needed to get back into the US

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 31/05/2016

  5. For a fincee visa US Citizen can apply for a special visa to allow a non-citizen (their fiancée) to enter the country in order to get married to a US citizen inside the US. Once issued, the K1...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/07/2015

  6.! Since you have a pension, 4 countries offer retiree visas: Ecuador, Panama, Belize, and Malaysia. Ecuador is...

    11 Answers · Politics & Government · 14/06/2015

  7. Sounds like you're partly indigenous Ecuadoran; Incan, Pasto, Caras, Panzaleo, Puruhá...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/10/2015

  8. No, the Canadian Indian Act pertains only to aboriginals from that nation.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/10/2015

  9. Studying in a country is unrelated to being able to live and work there after your student days. If you get a top degree in a needed profession and master the language of the country you're living in there's always the chance you could return to the nation of your...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/03/2015

  10. ... in Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Belize, Ecuador. You have a lot of homework to do. Not knowing anything about...

    9 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/05/2014

  1. Ads
    related to Ecuador
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers