Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: Ecuador
  1. or clerk of court), you can apply for a six month visa through the nearest Ecuadorian Consulate. I've recently been dealing with the ...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/12/2010

  2. If you are a US citizen living abroad, take your baby and your passport and other IDs plus your baby's birth certificate to the nearest US consulate (probably only in Quito at the US Embassy, but go to the...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 19/05/2008

  3. These instructions might be useful: Check this link too:

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/12/2009

  4. About six weeks as long as she has no issues with her criminal background check.

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/01/2007

  5. No, he was smuggling Seal Team 6 members into Pakistan.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 11/05/2011

  6. Once you submit the fiance visa petition to USCIS, the process proceeds without you. Eventually your fiance has an interview and her visa gets approved or not. You can certainly travel to visit other countries during the...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/03/2014

  7. Your best guide on citizenship/naturalization is the USCIS Naturalization Guide It will answer most of your questions. For dual citizenship info see

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/03/2007

  8. For a fincee visa US Citizen can apply for a special visa to allow a non-citizen (their fiancée) to enter the country in order to get married to a US citizen inside the US. Once issued, the K1...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/07/2015

  9. You can't lose your citizenship here since you are born here and as for moving there as long as you get your passport and legally required documents you will be fine.

    10 Answers · Politics & Government · 19/07/2007

  10. I advise you if you don't know what to do just hire a lawyer who can speed up a process. Making mistakes will cost you more time and money :-)

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/03/2009

  1. Ads
    related to: Ecuador
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers