Yahoo Web Search

  1. The sad part is our dumbass president will probally bend down and kiss their assses

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/11/2010

  2. You only need the green card for re-entry into the US. You need a passport to enter the other country.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 26/07/2011

  3. Should be able to come hereto visit, but in all honesty ..... it sounds like she needs to get her life togeather. Deport illegals, and keep the dream alive.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 20/06/2008

  4. if its legal there ...its legal in the US

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 19/08/2010

  5. No of course not. We are the dumping ground for their indigent. more money for the mexican and south american wealthy and officials.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 04/06/2010

  6. well..sound a problem..first of course you are a married man.even if your parents will help you there is a limitation.find a job..get a house..then bring your wife to chicago..your a grown up should not ask help from your parents..stand...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 20/02/2008

  7. go back to us and file for fiancee visa for her. than she will come over and you get married, and file for GC. this is sooner and easier. immigration will already know that she enters with the intent to immigrate, and marry you. this is much easier than...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/10/2010

  8. Your father has a psychology degree and you're asking us? Try Antartica.

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 30/10/2011

  9. very interesting,however,there is no real influx of immigrants into the country.the gov. there has been influenced by a cancer called hugo chavez.time will tell how the country will wake up or die under communism.domino theory all over again....

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/07/2010

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers