I do that also. Birth control is 99 % effective, so it SHOULD cover sex without a condom...but you don't want to be that 1 %. Two forms of protection is ALWAYS better than one.
8 Answers · Family & Relationships · 02/03/2008
.I think romeo knows this.Rejects 99 % of of offers.Who is this guy.He's certainly not modest.I think he's waiting for an opportunity to whisk you into his lair
1 Answers · Family & Relationships · 08/04/2009
99 % of guys would do this. The other 1 % represents the guys who truly LOVE their girls...
8 Answers · Family & Relationships · 22/08/2010