Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. Check on their website for this info, shouldn't be more than $49.99

    1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 10/12/2012

  2. The DPS gal behind the counter will not even hand you the written test unless you present.... Take the course for around $200. Take the cert to the DPS....take the written test and pass...... have a license. ...

    3 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 05/11/2012

  3. ...ride ALSO. The licenses are the responsibility of the DPS, the vehicle ownership/registration is done by the County TAX...

    3 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 09/12/2012

  4. ...class and PASSED, all I had to do was take the state DPS written test, the MSF is the quazy road test. But ...

    5 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 24/09/2012

  5. .... You have to show the certificate of MSC completion before the DPS will even hand you the written test.

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 17/09/2012

  6. Please spoon feed me, I'm too busy texting to read anything on the Texas DMV website about obtaining a motorcycle endorsement. Despite the fact that they're the only thing standing in my way, but I'm not going to read...

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 26/08/2012

  7. Check with the DPS office, but I'm pretty sure you'll need the Motorcycle Safety Course on top of your Driver's Ed.

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 31/07/2012

  8. I'm virtually certain you'll be rquired to take a Motorcycle Safety Course. This became a law about 3 years ago. You'll have to contact your local DPS office.

    1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 30/07/2012

  9. ..., what is so confusing on the DPS website. Line #2 of the first link. ...quot; you COULD CALL your local DPS office and talk to a real person to obtain real answers...

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 24/07/2012

  10. You want BOTH? Ok, but there are restrictions, including a licensed RIDER in sight.

    1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 06/04/2013

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers