Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to Canada
  1. Sort by

  1. By land from the USA, legally, yes. HOWEVER, you WILL need a passport to get back in to the USA, so, you will need one for your trip. Or, it's equivalent, like a NEXUS card, or enhanced driver's license.

    8 Answers · Politics & Government · 09/07/2019

  2. Canada is perhaps more welcoming than NZ, BUT a student visa is NOT something you can immigrate with. They are two completely different things.

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/06/2019

  3. Canada does not have a green card. That is an American thing...on the government website. Do NOT use an agency. The government in Canada says that.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/06/2019

  4. ...people do to reduce their time in the USA is go first to Canada, Mexico, or somewhere in the Caribbean to meet their significant...

    10 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/06/2019

  5. ...when Pierre Trudeau (Justin's dad) announced Canada would be happy to accommodate American boys who didn't want to go...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 10/06/2019

  6. If the asylum seekers were smart, they would move to Canada. Once Trump gets this illegal alien migration under control, they...

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 10/06/2019

  7. See the Immigration Canada website for complete details: ...good qualifications, immigrating to Canada can be very tough, and very disappointing...

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 14/06/2019

  8. ... for all school + living expenses + return transportation to Canada, you could qualify for student visa. You must return home to Canada immediately...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 04/06/2019

  9. See the Immigration Canada website - - for complete details. What are your...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/06/2019

  10. Working online is still working. You could enter on an investment class, but, you would need a lot of money to do this.

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/05/2019

  1. Ads
    related to Canada
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers