Yahoo Web Search

  1. Legally speaking not possible because one person cannot be a resident of 2 countries other than home country. But it is possible if you know your both the empolyers and they have no objection to it. Best of luck

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/06/2008

  2. Adress: Ausländerbehörde ( ABH ) (Abteilung IV) Friedrich-Krause-Ufer...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/12/2010

  3. ... lawyers know that it is not a precisely defined concept. ABH is a tricky one in this respect - assault can or can not "involve moral turpitude...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 31/12/2009

  4. Contact your local Govt. Deport illegals, and keep the dream alive.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 18/08/2008

  5. Generally, for a crime of moral turpitude such as assault, you will not be admissable into the United States. Waivers are available depending upon which type of visa you desire.

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 10/01/2007

  6. no, when you put down on your ESTA form that you've been previously arrested, you'll be denied on the ESTA application. you'll have to apply for a visa and at the interview you can tell them how things worked out with that.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 10/01/2012

  7. You should note on the back of the I-94W form, there are specific questions, with one being about criminal history. When you use the visa waiver program, you forfeit alot of rights, so should you get to the airport in the US and you are...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 04/03/2012

  8. If you have not done so yet, post your question on the german yahoo answer site: It seems like you do have a limited work permit for germany. Here is a link to general FAQs about german work permits...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 19/04/2007

  9. I had to cancel a cruise once and with many phone calls was able to get all my money back. Do that then plan a trip that doesn't involve leaving the EU. I somewhat doubt Mexico will allow him in either with a violent conviction on his...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 31/08/2012

  10. Hai I use to live in Germany, Yes U have to Change the Company, and Get a Permission from Old Company and Get a Appointment letter from new company and apply for a Change of...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/04/2007

  1. Ads
    related to: ABH
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers