Yahoo Web Search

  1. You just need to look them up. For example, "V is an inert gas"... look up "inert gas" on google. That will tell you "inert gas or noble gas, any of the elements in Group 18 of the periodic table. In order of increasing...

    1 Answers · Science & Mathematics · 18/10/2012

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers